- Sunod Nha(open back nightgown) on The labor market has NOT yet signaled a turning point
- Britney Owens(fax service Reigate) on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- how to lose weight on Commodity Prices, Again: Are Speculators to Blame?
- prabhakar on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- Valdimir Giffen on Central Banks Can Phase in Nominal GDP Targets Without Losing the Inflation Anchor
Tags2008 presidential election 2012 presidential election Africa & commodities Africa and commodities Asia budget China Climate Change Commodities Conservaties Conservatives and Liberals debt Dollar economic development emerging markets euro Europe exchange rates Financial Crisis financial regulation fiscal stimulus Gas Prices Inflation international cooperation International Monetary Fund International Trade investing iraq Labor Market Laffer Curve Latin America monetary policy Nobel Prize Obama Obama Administration oil Poverty Recession the dollar Uncategorized
Monthly Archives: July 2010
President Obama proposes allowing the Bush tax cuts to expire next year — as they are scheduled to do if nothing is changed — for those earning more than $250,000, but changing the law so as to extend the tax cuts for those earning less than that amount. Republican politicians are opposing the proposal. I [...] Continue reading