- Sunod Nha(open back nightgown) on The labor market has NOT yet signaled a turning point
- Britney Owens(fax service Reigate) on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- how to lose weight on Commodity Prices, Again: Are Speculators to Blame?
- prabhakar on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- Valdimir Giffen on Central Banks Can Phase in Nominal GDP Targets Without Losing the Inflation Anchor
Tags2008 presidential election 2012 presidential election Africa & commodities Africa and commodities Asia budget China Climate Change Commodities Conservaties Conservatives and Liberals debt Dollar economic development emerging markets euro Europe exchange rates Financial Crisis financial regulation fiscal stimulus Gas Prices Inflation international cooperation International Monetary Fund International Trade investing iraq Labor Market Laffer Curve Latin America monetary policy Nobel Prize Obama Obama Administration oil Poverty Recession the dollar Uncategorized
Monthly Archives: August 2010
My last blog post listed some policies and institutions with which various small countries around the world have had success — innovations that might be worthy of emulation by others. Of course there are plenty of other examples of policies and institutions that have been tried and that are to be avoided. The area [...] Continue reading