- selebritee.com.au on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- mst.golapiy begum on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- AshelyAdam10 on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- Handyman on Nominal GDP Targeting is Left, Right?
- Handyman on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
Tags2008 presidential election 2012 presidential election Africa & commodities Africa and commodities Asia budget China Climate Change Commodities Conservaties Conservatives and Liberals debt Dollar economic development emerging markets euro Europe exchange rates Financial Crisis financial regulation fiscal stimulus Gas Prices Inflation international cooperation International Monetary Fund International Trade investing iraq Japan Labor Market Laffer Curve Latin America monetary policy Nobel Prize Obama Obama Administration oil Poverty Recession the dollar Uncategorized
Monthly Archives: October 2010
During much of the last decade, U.S. fiscal policy has been procyclical, that is, destabilizing. We wasted the opportunity of the 2003-07 expansion by running large budget deficits. As a result, in 2010, Washington now feels constrained by inherited debts to withdraw fiscal stimulus at a time when unemployment is still high. Fiscal policy in [...] Continue reading