- selebritee.com.au on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- mst.golapiy begum on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- AshelyAdam10 on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- Handyman on Nominal GDP Targeting is Left, Right?
- Handyman on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
Tags2008 presidential election 2012 presidential election Africa & commodities Africa and commodities Asia budget China Climate Change Commodities Conservaties Conservatives and Liberals debt Dollar economic development emerging markets euro Europe exchange rates Financial Crisis financial regulation fiscal stimulus Gas Prices Inflation international cooperation International Monetary Fund International Trade investing iraq Japan Labor Market Laffer Curve Latin America monetary policy Nobel Prize Obama Obama Administration oil Poverty Recession the dollar Uncategorized
Monthly Archives: November 2010
Some conservatives are attacking current U.S. monetary policy as being too expansionary, as likely to lead to excessive inflation and debauchment of the currency. The Weekly Standard is promoting a letter to Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke that urges a reversal of its policy of QE2, its new round of monetary easing. The letter is signed by a list [...] Continue reading