- selebritee.com.au on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- mst.golapiy begum on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- AshelyAdam10 on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- Handyman on Nominal GDP Targeting is Left, Right?
- Handyman on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
Tags2008 presidential election 2012 presidential election Africa & commodities Africa and commodities Asia budget China Climate Change Commodities Conservaties Conservatives and Liberals debt Dollar economic development emerging markets euro Europe exchange rates Financial Crisis financial regulation fiscal stimulus Gas Prices Inflation international cooperation International Monetary Fund International Trade investing iraq Japan Labor Market Laffer Curve Latin America monetary policy Nobel Prize Obama Obama Administration oil Poverty Recession the dollar Uncategorized
Monthly Archives: July 2011
[This column is co-authored with Carlos Végh and Guillermo Vuletin and was published in VoxEU.]
Everywhere one looks, problems of fiscal policy are now center stage. Among advanced countries, the news is bad: Europe’s periphery teeters, the U.K. slashes, the U.S. deadlocks, Japan muddles. But in the rest of the world there is better news: In [...] Continue reading