- selebritee.com.au on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- mst.golapiy begum on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- AshelyAdam10 on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
- Handyman on Nominal GDP Targeting is Left, Right?
- Handyman on Support the Free Trade Agreement with Colombia!
Tags2008 presidential election 2012 presidential election Africa & commodities Africa and commodities Asia budget China Climate Change Commodities Conservaties Conservatives and Liberals debt Dollar economic development emerging markets euro Europe exchange rates Financial Crisis financial regulation fiscal stimulus Gas Prices Inflation international cooperation International Monetary Fund International Trade investing iraq Japan Labor Market Laffer Curve Latin America monetary policy Nobel Prize Obama Obama Administration oil Poverty Recession the dollar Uncategorized
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Once again this morning, the BLS employment release tells conflicting stories depending on whether one looks at the unemployment rate or job growth. The U.S. unemployment rate fell from 8.3% in July to 8.1% in August, continuing the gradual three-year … Continue reading